This activity is used to set the agent state into a logged out state. When the state is Log out, then the agent no longer receive calls from the queue and will not be able to change to any other states. However, the agent must be logged into at least one queue before this method is invoked.
When this request to log the agent out is successful, no status and no properties are updated. When there is an error on the request, the status is set to Fail and the status message contains an error message.
You can see these properties on the primary page of the clipboard.
|Queue||Specifies which queue to log the agent into. You can configure to agents to log in and log out of specific queues. If this property is left blank, then the agent will be logged into the queues specified by the CTI server or Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) queue. This is an optional property|
|AgentOptions||Property page that contains the reason code for logging the agent out. This is an optional property.|
|AgentID||The agent ID on the ACD or Queue. This is a required property that is populated on the page during login.|
- On the AgentState property page, set the Logout
equivalent state of the CTI server.If the agent selects a reason code for log out, then OpenCTI adapter will set this value on the AgentOptions embed page on pyOpenCTI.pyReasonCode property.
- Set other CTI server-specific properties that need to be sent with the Agent State change request.
- Build a request appropriate for your connector.
- Invoke the appropriate request to the CTI server using Pega Platform 8.6 integration connector.
- Identify errors and handle it as discussed in Handling Errors.