When a CSR logs into an automatic call distributor (ACD) they need to indicate if they are available or unavailable to answer calls from customers. Pega Call enables the CSRs to perform this operation from their CTI toolbar.
Pega Call supports the following major agent states:
- Agent is logged into Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) and the agent can move to either Available or Unavailable.
- Agent is ready to accept calls from the Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) or Call Queue.
- After Call Work
- This state is used to finish up any work related to the last call agent attended. No queued calls are routed to the agent while in this state.
- While in this state, the agent does not receive any calls from the ACD/Call queue.
- Agent is logged out of the ACD/Call Queue and does not receive calls from the ACD/Call Queue