Make sure you meet the prerequisites for creating an OpenCTI client-side integration.
Before you begin, make sure you have:
- understanding of the following information:
- Telephony and contact center terminology and architecture. For an overview, visit the Pega Call page on the Pega Community.
- Pega Call integration.
- Knowledge of the third-party telephony system and the API that is used to integrate with it.
- the latest version of Pega Call installed in your system environment. For more information, see the Pega Call Installation guide on the Pega Community.
- appropriate access to the CTI server that you need to connect with.
- good network connectivity.
- a lab environment with telephony and a contact center configured, for example, Phones, Users, and queues.