This activity is used to set the agent state to a Not Ready state. When the state is Not Ready, then the agent does not receive calls from the queue. However, the agent must be logged into at least one queue before this method is invoked.
When this request to make the agent not ready is successful, no status and no properties are updated. When there is an error on the request, the status is set to Fail and the status message contains an error message.
You can see these properties on the primary page of the clipboard:
|Queue||Specifies which queue to log the agent into. You can configure to agents to log in and log out of specific queues. If this property is left blank, then the agent will be logged into the queues specified by the CTI server or Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) queue. This is an optional property|
|AgentOptions||Property page that contains the reason code for logging the agent out. This is an optional property.|
|AgentID||The agent ID on the ACD or Queue. This is a required property that is populated on the page during login.|
- On the AgentState property page, set the NotReady equivalent state of the CTI
Server.If the agent selects a reason code, then the OpenCTI adapter sets this value on the AgentOptions embed page on pyOpenCTI.pyReasonCode property. In case of After Call Work, the WorkMode property on Adapter page will be set to AFTER_CALL_ WORK by OpenCTI adapter. OpenCTI Implementation should set equivalent state of CTI Server on AgentState property.
- Set other CTI server-specific properties that need to be sent in Agent State change request.
- Build a request appropriate for your connector.
- Invoke the appropriate request to the CTI Server using Pega Platform 8.6 integration connector.
- Identify errors and handle it as discussed in Handling Errors.