Configuring the OpenCTI adapter
To use the OpenCTI adapter, create a new OpenCTI implementation class and an OpenCTI link definition.To use the OpenCTI adapter, you must perform the following steps:
- Create a new OpenCTI implementation class extending the ChannelServices-Embed-AdapterOpenCTI class provided by Pega Call. This class contains properties and activities required for the adapter implementation.
- Create an OpenCTI link definition to connect your adapter to the Pega CTI toolbar and to provide configuration data for the adapter.
- In Dev Studio, go to App and search for the ChannelServices-Admin-CTILinkOpenCTI class.
- Click Create to create a new instance of this class.
- On the Create OpenCTI CTI Link page, enter the Short description and the Link Definition Name.
- Click Create and open.
- On the LinkConfiguration tab, select the newly created class from the Implementation Class list.
- Add the properties as key value pairs that you need for configuring your instance.
Previous topic Creating your application context Next topic Initializing the adapter