OpenCTI class structure
Each specific OpenCTI implementation requires a separate OpenCTI adapter class. The implementation class is ChannelServices-Embed-Adapter-OpenCTI-<xyz> where <xyz> is the unique name for the connector.
This class contains Pega Platform 8.6 integration connectors, rules and properties that can used to implement the connector. To create a new OpenCTI adapter, start by creating a new class that inherits the ChannelServices-Embed-Adapter-OpenCTI parent class.
The classes in the OpenCTI architecture are explained diagrammatically as follows.
The following classes are a part of the OpenCTI architecture.
- OpenCTI Session - ChannelServices-Session-CTILink-OpenCTI
- This class provides the request interface from the CTI toolbar and creates and uses the adapter implementation class for example, ChannelServices-Embed-Adapter-OpenCTI-<xyz>.
- OpenCTI Adapter - ChannelServices-Embed-Adapter-OpenCTI
- This class acts as the base class (Interface) for OpenCTI adapters providing the common API activities. It also provides common properties and rules for the adapters and performs event handling to normalize the event for the CTI toolbar.
- CTILink Event Handler - ChannelServices-Event-CTILink
- This class formats and sends the event to the CTI toolbar.
- OpenCTI Admin - ChannelServices-Admin-CTILink-OpenCTI
- Provides the configuration properties required by the adapter.
Previous topic OpenCTI adapter Next topic How requests flow to the CTI Server