Configuring the OpenCTI adapter
Use the OpenCTI adapter to integrate Pega Call with a third-party computer-telephony integration (CTI) system, and to create a new OpenCTI implementation class and an OpenCTI link definition.
To use the OpenCTI adapter, you must:
- Create a new OpenCTI implementation class that extends the ChannelServices-Embed-AdapterOpenCTI class provided by Pega Call. This class contains properties and activities required for the adapter implementation.
- Create an OpenCTI link definition to connect your adapter to the Call Control Panel and to provide configuration data for the adapter.
- In Dev Studio, to find the class that contains properties and activities for the adapter implementation, in the navigation pane, click App and then search for ChannelServices-Admin-CTILinkOpenCTI.
- Click Create to create a new instance of this class.
- On the Create OpenCTI CTI Link page, in the Short description field, provide a description for your class instance.
- In the Link Definition Name field, provide a name for your class instance.
- Click Create and open.
- On the LinkConfiguration tab, select the newly created class from the Implementation Class list.
- Add the properties that you need for configuring your instance as key-value pairs.
Previous topic Creating your application context Next topic Initializing the OpenCTI adapter