OpenCTI class structure
Each OpenCTI implementation requires a separate OpenCTI adapter implementation class. This class contains Pega Platform integration connectors, rules, and properties that you can use to implement the connector.
The implementation class is ChannelServices-Embed-Adapter-OpenCTI-<unique connector name>.
To create a new OpenCTI adapter, you create a new class that inherits the ChannelServices-Embed-Adapter-OpenCTI parent class.
The following figure shows the classes in the OpenCTI architecture:
The OpenCTI architecture contains the following classes:
- OpenCTI Session: ChannelServices-Session-CTILink-OpenCTI
- Provides the request interface from the Call Control Panel and creates and uses the adapter implementation class, for example, ChannelServices-Embed-Adapter-OpenCTI-<unique connector name>.
- OpenCTI Adapter: ChannelServices-Embed-Adapter-OpenCTI
- Acts as the base class (interface) for OpenCTI adapters that provide common API activities. The class also provides common properties and rules for the adapters and performs event handling to normalize the event for the Call Control Panel.
- CTILink Event Handler: ChannelServices-Event-CTILink
- Formats and sends the event to the Call Control Panel.
- OpenCTI Admin - ChannelServices-Admin-CTILink-OpenCTI
- Provides the configuration properties that the adapter requires.
Previous topic OpenCTI adapter Next topic Flow of requests to the CTI server