Ensure that you complete the prerequisites for creating an OpenCTI server-side integration.
Before you begin, ensure that you complete the following items:
- Review and understand the following information:
- telephony and contact center terminology and architecture.
- Pega Call framework.
- Pega Platform framework.
- the third-party telephony system of your choice and the API that is used to integrate with it.
- Install the latest version of Pega Call in your system. For more information, see the Pega Call Installation guide on Pega Documentation.
- Obtain appropriate access to the CTI server which you are connecting
- Set up a lab environment with telephony and a contact center configured, for example, telephones, users, and queues.
- Check that you have stable network connectivity.