The OpenCTI Server link is a generic, API-based connector that supports building custom server-to-server integrations.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click .
- In the list of computer telephony integration (CTI) settings, click CTI link setup.
- On the CTI link setup page, click Add new link.
- Enter a name and description for the link.
- In the Link list, select OpenCTI
Result: The page displays additional settings specific to OpenCTI Server links.
- In the Implementation class field, select the class that you want to use for implementation..
- Confirm your updates by clicking Save.
Once you set up a CTI link, you can configure switch capabilities and set up diagnostic logging for the link.