For AACC links, you can make use of the logging capabilities of Pega Platform.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Logs tab, in the Log
utilities section, click Log files.
- In the Log File Download window, click a file name to view
one of the logs.
The initial display shows log file entries for your operator ID, 25 lines at a
- Optional: To adjust the display to your needs, change or remove the log filters:
- To change the number of lines, in the Lines Per
Page field, enter a new value, and then click
- To change the number of pages that the window displays, in the
Number of Pages Presented, enter a new value,
and then click Apply.
- To filter the logs by a user, in the Filter by
field, enter an operator ID, and then click
If you clear the Filter by field, the results
include logs for all users in the system.
- After you analyze the logs, return to the list of logs by clicking