You can tailor the telephony mode, meaning the way that a CSR manages their availability to receive calls and conduct call control operations, to each user.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Telephony Experience tab, in the User device capabilities section, click Edit by the Default telephony mode.
- Click Save as.
- On the New tab, in the Short
description field, enter a meaningful explanation.For clarity, you can use the ID of the user to whom you wish to assign this configuration.
- In the Name field, enter the ID of the user to whom you wish to assign this configuration.
- Click Create and Open.
- Select the Telephony Mode for the specific user.
- If you selected the Full telephony mode, select the Number of concurrent calls for the specific user.
- Click Save.
- Optional: You can also configure the decision rule that maps a user to a device capability by clicking Configure in the Telephony Experience tab.