To assist with troubleshooting errors, performance issues, network issues, and so on for JTAPI (Avaya AES) and Genesys Engage (Platform SDK) connections, enable the native software development kit (SDK) tracing capabilities of JTAPI and Genesys in Pega Call.
- JTAPI (Avaya AES)
- Genesys Engage Platform SDK
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the CTI Links tab, in the Actions in the row of the CTI link for which you want to enable SDK tracing, click Edit.
- On the Advanced tab, in the Genesys SDK log
trace level or JTAPI SDK Log Trace Level
list, select a trace level.Selecting Off as the log trace level turns off SDK tracking.
- In the Log file name field, specify a name for the log
file, for example,
logfile.log.The file is created in the same folder as the Pega Platform logs.
- In the Max File Size field, specify a size limit for the
log file, in megabytes.When this limit is reached, the contents of the log file, for example,
logfile.log, are archived to a new file named
logfile.log.1, and are removed from
logfile.logto make way for new entries. The next time this limit is reached, the contents of
logfile.log.1 are replaced with the current content of
logfile.logand are moved to a new file named
- For JTAPI links, in the Max File Back Up Index field,
specify the maximum number of backup files to keep.When this limit is reached, the oldest log file in the archive is deleted on rollover.
- Confirm your updates by clicking Save.