If you want to configure specific Pega Platform nodes as computer telephony integration (CTI) nodes to which active users connect, or if you want to reduce the overheads that are associated with running CTI links on unused nodes, you can modify each CTI link’s rule form to connect to specific nodes.
This feature is typically useful in on-premise deployments.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the CTI Links tab, in the Actions list in the row of the CTI link that you want to run on specific nodes, click Edit.
- On the Advanced tab, in the Link Availability section, select Available On the Following Nodes.
- In the Nodes section, in the Node ID field, select a node on which you want to run this link.
- Optional: To add more nodes, click the Add a row icon, and then configure the additional nodes.
- Confirm your updates by clicking Save.