The AACC link is a SOAP-based web services connecter that connects the Pega Platform server to an Avaya Aura Contact Center (AACC) server. This is an out-of-the-box integration that Pega Call provides for connecting to an AACC server.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click .
- In the list of computer telephony integration (CTI) settings, click CTI link setup.
- On the CTI link setup page, click Add new link.
- Enter a name and description for the link.
- In the Link list, select
Result: The page displays additional settings specific to AACC links.
- In the CCT server host name field, enter the host name or IP address of the AACC Communications Control Toolkit (CCT) server.
- In the Port field, enter the TCP port number of the CCT server.
- In the Domain name field, enter the Windows domain for the AACC system that Pega Call must use to authenticate CSRs when they log in.
- In the Protocol field, select the protocol type for the link.
- In the Event port field, specify the Pega Platform SOAP service listening port.
- If you want Pega Call to attempt to connect to a secondary server if the connection to the primary server fails, select the Enable failover checkbox.
- If you have enabled failover, configure the failover settings:
- In the Secondary cct server host name field, enter the secondary CCT server host name.
- In the Secondary cct server port field, enter the secondary CCT server port number.
- In the CCT password field, enter the password for the CCT.
- Leave the selection the Telephony switch field as it
is.The system automatically selects AACC as the telephony switch.
- In the Reason Codes section, add one or more reason codes for an agent to indicate to the telephony switch why they are setting themselves as unavailable (not ready) for calls, or logging out of the CTI user interface.
- Click Save.
Once you set up a CTI link, you can configure switch capabilities and set up diagnostic logging for the link.