Add and configure a Cisco ICM application gateway to use Pega Platform rules for augmented call routing.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Application Gateways tab, click Add Application Gateway.
- On the New rule tab, enter a name and description for the application gateway, and then click Create and Open.
- On the General tab, specify the application gateway properties:
- In the Port field, enter the TCP port number that the application gateway listens on.
- To enable an application gateway that is already configured, select the
Note: Pega Call autostarts only the application gateways that are enabled.
- To automatically start the application gateway when the Pega Platform node starts up, select the Auto Start checkbox. Select this checkbox for application gateways that are used in production to prevent delayed responses.
- In the Node field, select the Pega
Platform node on which this application gateway
Note: If you do not select a node, the gateway starts on all nodes in the Pega Platform cluster.
- In the Key conversions list, select how
underscores in the Pega
Platform property names map to ECC variable names when
Pega Call sends variables
back to ICM:
- To map all underscore characters in the property name to periods in the ECC variable name, select All.
- To map only the first underscore in the property name maps to a period in the ECC variable name, select First.
- To directly use the property name as the ECC variable name, with no mapping of underscore characters, select None.
- In the Setup timeout field, enter the time (in
milliseconds) that the application gateway waits for the socket server
thread to set up, to confirm that the application gateway starts
Note: The socket server listens for a TCP connection from the Cisco ICM router on a separate thread.
- In the Socket retry time field, enter the time
(in milliseconds) that the application gateway waits before trying to
reestablish the socket server that manages TCP connections from the
Note: This setting is only used if the socket server becomes unresponsive. The gateway attempts to re-establish the socket server after this time. The default setting is 2000 (two seconds).
- Optional: To provide more details about the application gateway, on the History tab, enter a description and usage information.
- Click Save.