By default, Pega Call generates a centralized log file for all your computer telephony integration (CTI) links. Centralized log files are suitable for configurations that involve one or few CTI links.
- JTAPI (Avaya AES)
- Cisco ICM/UCCE
- Genesys Engage Platform SDK
- OpenCTI Server
The centralized log file contains logs for the CTI links for which you enabled the Common log file for CTI links setting in the Logging tab. If you enabled the Separate log file for this CTI Link setting, the logs will be available in link-specific log files instead. For more information, see Generating link-specific log files.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Logging tab, select a logging level, and then
click Set.Selecting Off as the logging level prevents entries from being generated in the log.
- Optional: To configure advanced logging settings, click Logging
- In the Appender Name field, retain the default
name of the Log4j appender, which sends the log messages to the output
destination.This field is auto-populated by the system. For common files for all CTI links, the name is
PegaCTINew.log, and for separate files, the appender name is in the format
CTI.<local-connector-type>.<link_name>, where local-connector-type is one of Avaya, Cisco, or Genesys link types.
- In the Appender Class Name field, specify the appender type.
- In the table with appender properties, add configuration parameters for
the Log4j appender, such as FileName,
You can use the FileNamePattern property to specify the log file name pattern. If you include a dd element in the pattern, a log file is generated when the server starts each day.
You can use the MaxFileSize property to specify the maximum file size for a log file. When the log file reaches this size, the log rolls into a new file.
- In the Appender Name field, retain the default name of the Log4j appender, which sends the log messages to the output destination.
- Optional: If you are configuring advanced logging settings, you can also configure
rule-level logging settings, in the CTI Application (rule)
- To specify the type of information to include in the log, select or clear the Requests, Events, and Clipboard state checkboxes.
- In the Devices section, add the device number of
each device that you want to monitor.The device number corresponds to the extension that a Pega Call operator enters while logging in.
- In the Operators section, add the operator ID for
each operator that you want to monitor.The operator ID corresponds to the login name of an operator.
- Click Save.