The computer telephony integration (CTI) link engine runs as a set of Java objects on the application server. To reduce latency and improve the system performance, you can configure the number of Java threads that each CTI link uses.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the CTI Links tab, in the Actions list in the row of the CTI link for which you want to edit the Java thread pool size, click Edit.
- On the Advanced tab, in the Engine
Threads section, configure the threads:
- In the Minimum Threads field, enter the minimum number of threads that the CTI link uses.
- In the Maximum Threads field, enter the maximum number of threads that the CTI link uses.
- In the Users per Thread field, enter the maximum number of operators for which you want each Java thread to process events. When this threshold is met, a new thread is created.
- Confirm your updates by clicking Save.