You can establish a computer telephony integration (CTI) link to selected CTI platforms, set the application context and ruleset, and select the telephony mode in the Pega Call configuration wizard. You can also configure call data mapping, and map call properties to the screen pop.
- You have an unlocked ruleset in which to save Pega Call rules.
- You have CSR telephone login information available. You will login to the telephony system as part of the wizard process.
In the Pega Call implementation path, Pega recommends completing this configuration in App Studio instead of the wizard. For more information on configuring a CTI link, see Creating the server connection.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click Start configuration wizard.
- In the Connect CTI wizard wizard step, select Configure a new CTI Link now, and then click Next.
- In the Choose your CTI link field, select your link type.
- In the CTI link name field, enter a unique name for the link.
- In the Short description field, enter a description for the link, and then click Next.
- In the fields specific to the selected link type, enter the necessary information and then click Next.
- For an AACC, Cisco ICM/UCCE, Genesys Engage (Platform SDK), or JTAPI link, in
the Configure Failover wizard step, specify whether your
CTI server is configured to fail over, and then click
Next.If you have a secondary CCT server, AES server, CTI server, T-server, Finesse server, or OpenCTI Genesys server, you can configure a connection to it as part of CTI link configuration. Pega Call attempts to connect to the secondary server if it cannot connect to the primary server.
- If you have a secondary CTI server configured to fail over, under Is your CTI Server Configured to fail over? select Yes, and then enter the required details to connect to the secondary CTI server in the next step.
- If your CTI server is not configured to fail over, under Is your CTI Server Configured to fail over? select No.
- For an AACC, Cisco ICM/UCCE, Genesys Engage (Platform SDK), or JTAPI link,
select Telephony Switch and click
Result: A connectivity confirmation message appears.
- If an error occurs, check your CTI link configuration in the previous wizard steps.