Computer telephony integration (CTI) route points are stations along the call flow that direct calls to different destinations as defined in the application logic.
Each route point routes calls to a different destination, such as a voicemail, a team’s extension, an individual CSR, and so on. A specific Pega Platform node that you select monitors the route points and executes the Pega Platform routing logic required for routing the call.
- JTAPI (Avaya AES)
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the CTI Links tab, in the Actions list in the row of the CTI link for which you want to configure route points, click Edit.
- On the Route points tab, in the Monitor Route Points on Node field, select the node that you want to use for monitoring route points.
- In the Route points to Monitor section, specify the route
- If you want to monitor multiple route points, specify the start and end
range of each set of route points that you want to monitor, for example,
6486 to 6488.
The following figure shows a route point range in a sample CTI link configuration:
- If you want to monitor only one route point, specify the same route point as both the start and end range.
- If you want to monitor multiple route points, specify the start and end range of each set of route points that you want to monitor, for example, 6486 to 6488.
- Optional: To add more route points ranges, click the Add a row icon, and then configure additional route points.
- On the Link configuration tab, select the Auto Start checkbox.
- Click Save.