Provide Cisco Finesse and WCCE users with a faster, more secure login experience
by enabling single sign-on (SSO) authentication.Note: This feature is available in Pega Call
version 8.7.2 and later.
Before you begin:
- Create a client in Cisco IDS (Identity Service Management) by providing the name
and URL of your Pega Platform.
- Create an authentication profile with Basic Auth Mode, and then enter the name
of the newly created profile in CiscoIDSAuthSetting
application settings in place of the default value in the CiscoIDS
- Update CiscoIDSTrustStore with the public IDS certificate
in Java KeyStoreJKS format, and then provide the associated password. Note: The JKS file and password that Pega Platform includes are for illustration purposes only, and
are overridden once the customer JKS file is uploaded.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the CTI Links tab, click .
- In the Recents list, select the new link type.
- In the Primary Server URL and Primary Bosh
URL fields, enter your enterprise URLs for Cisco Finesse.
- Select the appropriate deployment type.
- In the Auth Mode list, select
- In the Client ID field, enter the name of your Pega Platform account.
- In the IDS URL field, enter the URL of your Pega Platform account.
- Click Save.