If you use a computer telephony integration (CTI) link engine, verify that Pega Call™ and the third-party Java archives (JAR files) are accessible after you have updated your application. If you have not already done so, restart the application server to ensure that Pega Call and the third-party Java archives are loaded into the Pega Platform.
- Log in to the application using your administrative privileges.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the Version Information tab to display the version.
- Verify that the Pega Call Engine (8.06.01.xxx) and the Channel Services Codeset (08-06-01) are accessible.
- If you use Avaya or Genesys CTI, verify that the corresponding third-party libraries are accessible.