Pega recommends that you use the stage-based cases that are introduced in 8.4. However,
If you continue to use non-stage based task cases (not recommended by Pega) in Dev
Studio because you previously extended flows to meet your business needs, perform this
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click App.
- In the search box, enter PegaHC-Care-Work-Task and press
- Click pyStartCase., and then click
- Click Save as to save the rule to your implementation
- On the Flow:Task page, double-click the Start
case processing subflow.
- In the Subprocess properties dialog box, replace the
existing subflow name with CreateTaskCase.
- Click Submit.