If you previously customized the UMCareMgrWAGadget rule, you need to modify the harness layout of the rule section so that you can view Pega Knowledge articles in the CM Care Manager portal.
- Log in to your application by using the credentials that you previously established.
- To check whether you customized the UMCareMgrWAGadget rule,
follow these steps:
In the results, if the name in the RuleSet:Version column displays a ruleset name from your implementation layer, it means that you customized the rule and you need to complete the remaining steps in the procedure.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Instances of Section page, in the Purpose column, click the Filter icon to filter the results and enter UMCareMgrWAGadget in the Search Text field.
If the ruleset name is not the name of your implementation rule, you have not customized the rule and you can skip the remaining steps.
- In the RuleSet:Version column, double-click the name of the customized rule.
- On the Section page, click to the right of the Dynamic Container - Include Harness field to view the icons, and then click the View properties icon to open it.
- In the Layout Properties dialog box, select the Render as Single Page check box.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.
- Check in the rule.