A problem is a component that supports your care plan. It consists of issues that are associated
with a patient and need to be addressed, for example, a medical condition such as
diabetes. A problem is made up of goals to address the problem and a
task to mitigate the problem and address the goals.
can be created in an ad-hoc manner at the level of the personal health plan.
Because look-up data pages do not support dynamic class referencing, you need to save
the D_BA_Problem rule in the appropriate implementation-layer class
context so that the data page can fetch the implementation-layer specific data. Otherwise, the
look-up fails and the data page does not return any data.
- Log in to the application by entering the user name for the Business Analyst operator and the password that you specified.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the navigation panel, click , and then enter the name of the problem.
- Complete the details in the wizard by selecting options from lists, clicking buttons to
indicate a choice, selecting a check box when appropriate, and entering text when
- Click New to create a new SLA or Select existing
- To create a new SLA, perform the following steps:
- Enter a name in the New SLA field, and click the
- In the Create a new SLA dialog box, complete the fields
- Click Submit.
- To make this template available for use, select the Active
This means that a care manager can find the template when searching or a business
analyst can use it when attaching tasks to an intervention in the Business Analyst portal.
step, select a goal category, a goal, and click
Repeat this step for each goal that you need and then click
step, select a task category, a task, and click
Repeat this step for each task that you need and then click
to review your information.
After you review the information, click