Testing in the UAT environment
After you complete testing in a Test environment, it is common for large call centers to perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) in a designated UAT environment, which could be a preproduction environment. UAT ensures that users will be able to successfully complete their work and meet business objectives.
- Verify the integrity of the UAT environment.
- Have the end-users (or business analysts acting as end-users) run scripts to test all
scenarios, including boundary and exception testing. The end-users (trainers, managers,
and directors), must then perform the following steps during UAT:
- Verify that there are no major issues.
- Review changes to understand the features.
- Customize the delegated rules (for example, coaching tips) as needed.
Previous topic Testing in the test or production environments Next topic Packaging an application