The following list describes items that are related to the Authorization Request Microjourney:
- Saving the D-GetAuthorizationDetailsforMember rule
- Data model
- Extending the Authorization Intake case type
- Configuring printers for bulk printing of authorization reviews
- Extending the print case summaries
Saving the D_GetAuthorizationDetailsForMember rule
Because look-up data pages do not support dynamic class referencing, you need to save the D_GetAuthorizationDetailsForMember rule in the appropriate implementation-layer class context so that the data page can fetch the implementation-layer specific data. Otherwise, the look-up fails and the data page does not return any data.
In App Studio, you can view the data model for Prior Authorization Request in Case Types.
Click the Data model tab on the Prior authorization request page.
Configuring printers for bulk printing of authorization reviews
- Determine the number of printers that will be available for bulk printing of authorizations.
- Configure the printers, and verify that the configured printers are displayed in the Print Options dialog box that appears when you are bulk uploading authorization reviews.
Extending the print case summaries
You can extend the print case summaries to include additional information for printing.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click
- To find the Print harness, on the Harness page, filter the Purpose column with the PrintMemberDetails harness name.
- Click the record.
- Update the Print harness with the additional information that you want printed.
- Click the Scripts & styles tab.
section, insert two rows.
- In the first row, enter harness_print in the Name column. Select js as the type.
- In the second row, enter harness_print_post_activity in the Name column. Select js as the type.
- To customize the printing behavior, save the PrintMemberDetails activity to your ruleset and modify the activity as needed.
- Click Save.