Before you create the alert template in the CM Business Analyst portal, determine which SLAs that you want to associate with the alert.
- Log in to the application by entering the user name for the Business Analyst operator and the password that you specified.
- Click .
- In the navigation panel, click , and then complete the fields.
- Click New to create a new goal or Copy from existing alert to reuse existing information.
- Click New to create a new SLA or Select Existing SLA.
- To create a new SLA, perform the following steps:
- Enter a name in the New SLA field, and click the Add icon.
- In the Create a new SLA dialog box, complete the fields For information about these fields, see Creating a service-level agreement rule.
Note: If you need to configure values for passed deadline, contact your administrator.
- Click Submit.
- To make this template available for use, select the Active check
box. This means that a care manager can find the template when searching or a business analyst can use it when attaching tasks to an intervention in the Business Analyst portal.
- Click Continue to select the data source for the alert.
- Complete the fields in this step, and then click Continue to select the codes.
To enter the alert information and specify the data source for the template:
Selecting codes, goals, and tasks for an alert in Pega Care Management
After you enter the alert information and specify the data, select the diagnostic codes and configure goals and tasks for an alert.
- In the Select codes step, complete the fields for the Code group and Code list sections.
- Select the Restrict to primary check box to indicate that the primary diagnosis is key for code selection.
- Click Continue to add goals to the alert template.
- Based on your category selection, select an option from the Goal list.
- Add the goal and repeat the steps for each goal that you add.
- Click Continue to add tasks to the alert.
- Based on the category selection, select an option from the Task list.
- Add the task and repeat the steps for each task that you want to add.
- Click Continue to review the alert information.
- After you review the information, click Finish.