To have Pega Knowledge work properly in the CM Care Manager portal, if you customized certain harness rules, you need to add a script file to the harness of each customized rule.
- To check whether you customized the specified harness rules, follow these
If the name in the RuleSet:Version column displays a ruleset name from your implementation layer, it means that you have customized the rule and you need to complete the remaining steps in the procedure.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Instances of Harness page, in the
Purpose column, click the
Filter icon to filter the results and enter
one of the harness rule names in the Search Text
For example: Confirm
- In the Applies To column, locate the row with
the class name of the rule that you are checking.
For example: PegaHC-AG-Work-Appeal
If the ruleset name is not the name of your implementation rule, you have not customized the rule and you can skip the remaining steps.
- Click the rule name, such as Confirm.
- Check out the rule.
- On the Scripts & styles tab, in the Scripts section, click the Add a row icon.
- In the Name list, enter and select pega_CMA_EventManager.
- Click Save.
- Check in the rule.
- Repeat these steps for each rule that is listed in the table above.