Optional: Using non stage-based task cases
Pega recommends that you use the stage-based cases that are introduced in 8.4. However, If you continue to use non-stage based task cases (not recommended by Pega) in Dev Studio because you previously extended flows to meet your business needs, perform this task.
Pega Care Management Update Guide
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click App.
- In the search box, enter PegaHC-Care-Work-Task and press Enter.
- Click , and then click pyStartCase.
- Click Save as to save the rule to your implementation layer.
- On the Flow:Task page, double-click the Start case processing subflow.
- In the Subprocess properties dialog box, replace the existing subflow name with CreateTaskCase.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Optional: Updating the medication data model Next topic Modifying rules for the display of Pega Knowledge articles in the CM Care Manager portal