In Pega Care Management 8.1, the patient timeline was updated. To display the care patient events that were created before you updated the application, if you are updating from 7.4 or earlier versions, you need to run the timeline upgrade utility.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click , click the Patient events tab, and review
the fields in the Timeline events section:
- In the Event name column, ensure that you entered the name of the event or the case type such as Admission, Program referral, or Visit (new field in 8.1).
- In the Work class column, ensure that you entered the class name that you defined in your implementation layer.
- In the Display date column, enter the date for the events that will appear on the timeline.
- Based on your data model, to update the EventDetails data
transform, complete these steps:
- In the header of Dev Studio, enter and search for EventDetails.
- On the Data Transform page, review the properties in the Target column and the Source column and make the appropriate changes.
- Save your changes.
- Based on your data model, to update the CareEventCMF2 data
flow, complete these steps:
- In the header of Dev Studio, enter and search for CareEventCMF2.
- On the Data flow page, click the Event Summary shape, review the properties in the Source column, and make the appropriate changes.
- Click Submit to save your changes.
- In the header of Dev Studio, enter and search for CMAUpgradeTimeLineUtility74to81.
- In the Activity row, click CMAUpgradeTimeLineUtility74to81 in the PegaHC-Care-Work-class.
- Click .
- In the Run window, click Run.