Verifying access to previous care events on the patient timeline
If you are updating from 7.4 or earlier versions, verify that you can view the timeline care events that were created before you updated the application.
Pega Care Management Update Guide
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the left navigation pane, click Patients.
- Click a link that corresponds to the patient whose timeline you want to display.
- In the Patient 360 profile, click the History tab.
- In the Patient timeline section, click the arrow to the right of the Care menu.
- Select the check boxes that correspond to the events that you want to display.
- If you are unable to resolve the situation, go to My Support Portal to request appropriate assistance.
Previous topic Running the timeline upgrade utility Next topic Modifying the skin name