Verifying the care program data in the PegaHC-Data-Program class
If you followed the steps in the Moving data for existing care programs to a new class procedure because you are updating from a version prior to 7.4, verify the care program data to ensure that it is stored in the new PegaHC-Data-Program class.
Pega Care Management Update Guide
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the CM Business Analyst portal, click New and then click Program.
- To see the list of programs, click the Programs link on the header.
- If the records do not appear:
- Use the Log Files tool to review and correct any errors or warnings that occurred.
- If you are unable to resolve the situation, go to My Support Portal to request assistance.
Previous topic Moving data for existing care programs to a new class Next topic Moving lab and measurement data to the observation class