The system logically segregates the customer data into categories like basic information, regulatory data, related parties, products. Only after collecting mandatory information in each data category can the Relationship Manager proceed to the next step in the onboarding process. Related parties are one such data category where the Relationship Manager must collect before moving onto the next step.While the preconfigured logic for related party completion logic covers most regular cases, there might be some situations where the Relationship Manager might need to override the automated completion logic. To update the completion logic, perform the following steps.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Decision category, and then click When.
- In Dev Studio click .
- 2. In the When tab, search for and select a when rule
that meets your business needs:
- If the contracting party is organization, select the IsRelatedPartiesDetailsCompletedOrg when rule.
- If the contracting party is individual, select the RelatedPartiesDetailsCompletedIndwhen rule.
- Update the when rule to include new logic.