Manage related parties grid gives the Relationship Managers the ability to view a high-level summary of related party data and roles. At the same time, the Relationship Manager can perform the following actions on a related party.
- Add related party
- Action for adding a new or an existing related party.
- View related party
- Action for viewing related party details in read-only mode.
- Edit related party
- Action for updating the core details of a related party.
- Update roles and attributes
- Action for updating roles and attributes of a related party.
- Delete relationship
- Action for removing a related party relationship.
- Override deem controlling
- Action for overriding the deem controlling flag of a related party.
- Override aggregate ownership
- Action for overriding aggregate ownership percentage of a related party.
While the preconfigured actions cover most regular cases, there might be some situations where the Relationship Manager might need to view more related party data or add more actions. The following rules can be configured to modify the default behavior to display extra related party data on the related parties’ grid or add more actions.
|Rule name||Rule type||Usage|
|ManageRelatedParties2G||Section||Section for displaying related party data and their roles.|
|ManageRelatedPartiesActions||Navigation||Navigation rule for configuring various actions that can be performed on a related party.|