During the creation of your new application, the system automatically copies all selected case types into the implementation layer. However, the case type that implements the new requirements functionality must be copied manually.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click App.
- In the search box, search the PegaFS-Work-Requirement class.
- Expand the categories and select .Generation=2..
- In the case type form, click Save As.
- Change the label of the rule to CLM Requirement.
- Select your application from the list and your new requirement class (for example, UPFS-Work- Requirement).
- Click Create and open.
- Click Save.
Result: After the changes, the circumstanced case type appears in the Case Type designer under the case type CLM Requirement.