By default, the created application is built on the segment-agnostic layer of Pega Client Lifecycle Management and KYC and can run generic journeys, but without any of the out-of-the-box specializations for Retail and Commercial Banking.Choose which segments your application will manage. For more details, see Defining implementation strategy. The base product comes with four different application rules on which you can base your implementation:
- Segment-agnostic application
- Does not contain any segment specialization. All cases are run based on a generic journey.
- Commercial Banking application
- Contains CUB-specific functionality and behaviors for cases created under this segment.
- Retail application
- Contains retail-specific functionality and behaviors for cases created under this segment.
- Multisegment application
- Contains Retail and CIB functionality that is applied to cases according to their segment configuration. Use this application rule if you want to make the most of all available segments.
To change the application that your new implementation is based on, complete the following steps.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Built on application list, replace PegaCLMFS with the application rule that you select from the list above.
- Click Save.