Optional: Adding a new entity type to the AML CDD profile assessment
Add a new organization entity type, such as a publicly-traded company, by modifying the AMLCDDProfileContractingOrg decision table, which contains entity types, the risk factor, and the type of due diligence that each entity type receives.
Pega Client Lifecycle Management for Financial Services Implementation Guide
- In the header of Dev Studio, in the search box, enter and search for AMLCDDProfileContractingOrg and select the decision table that is applied to the PegaFS-Data-Party class.
- Save the rule into your implementation layer by clicking Save
as.For more information, see Copying rule or data instance.
- In the Table tab, add a row to the decision table by clicking the Insert Row button.
- In the Organization Entity Type column, add a row and specify the entity type.
- In the Client Overall Risk column, specify the risk factor associated with the new entity type.
- In the Return and CDD AML Profile rational columns, specify the level of due diligence that the entity requires.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Adding a new AML CDD profile to the application Next topic Reviewing Regulatory due diligence case structure