The system data and rulesets for Pega Client Lifecycle Management and KYC are loaded during this task.
- Log in to Pega Platform
https://<hostname>:<port>/prweb) by entering the administrator ID, for example, [email protected] and the password that you used during Pega Platform installation.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click . The system starts the wizard that will guide your through the import process.
- In the first step Import File select the
Rules/PegaKYC.jarfile from your distribution media, click Next, and follow the wizard instructions.
- Depending on which version you are upgrading from, the wizard might alert you of some pre-existing rules. Select the Replace check box to replace pre-existing rules and continue with the wizard.
- Depending on your environment, the system might determine during the import that
database schema changes are required. For schema changes, depending on your site's
configuration and internal policies, select either Automatic to
make the changes on your behalf wizard or Manual to generate the
SQL to be executed by your DBA.If you select Manual, see Viewing and applying schema changes.
- When the import is complete, click Done.
- Repeat steps
2 to 6 for:
- Apply the required hotfixes by using Hotfix Manager. For more information about applying hotfixes, see Applying the latest on-premises patch.