Configuring business scorecard rules
You can use default scorecard rules to calculate risk based on customers, related products, business codes, and business relations. By editing these default rules, you can add more factors to use for calculating risk.
In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click App.
In the explorer, expand thecategories and search for the scorecard rule that applies to the PegaFS-Data-RiskProfile class.
In the search results, click the name of the scorecard you need to configure, and then modify the list of factors.
You can add the following factors to calculate risk:
- Calculates the risk based on related parties.
- Calculates the risk based on duration of the business relationship.
- Calculates risk based on business code.
- Calculates the risk based on countries in which business is carried out.
- Calculates the risk based on related products.
- Calculates the aggregated risk for a commercial banking customer based on all risk factors.
- Calculates the aggregated risk for an individual customer based on all risk factors.
- Calculates the aggregated risk for a fund customer based on all risk factors.
- Calculates the business score value based on the business code.
- Assesses initial urgency based on several customer- and work-related factors.
Edit the rules if necessary.
Click Save as.
Select your context values.
Save the rule to your ruleset by clicking Create and open.
Previous topic Adding properties to customer risk assessment Next topic Due diligence functions