Service level agreement for Pega Cloud GCP Early Access Program
This content applies only to Pega Cloud environments
This article is part of the Pega Cloud GCP Early Access Subscription Documentation.
The Pega Cloud Production Environment Service Level Agreement (SLA) is a policy that governs the use of Pega Cloud Production Environments under the terms of the client’s Pega Cloud Subscription Agreement.
Pegasystems will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Pega Cloud Production Environment available with a Monthly Uptime Percentage of 99.95% the service level agreement, or “SLA”), as calculated below.
- "Scheduled Availability" means the total number of minutes in the subscription month during which the Production Environment is scheduled to be available, per the Pega Cloud Maintenance Policy.
- "Unavailability" means the number of minutes that the Production Environment was not Available.
- “Available” means the Production Environment URL(s) is responding to requests.
Exclusions: Pega cannot guarantee Availability due to issues such as, but not limited to:
- Using unsupported integrations
- Using the service not in accordance with the documentation or Acceptable Use (see the Acceptable Use Policy)
- Exceeding the contractual entitlements under the applicable production schedule
- Connectivity issues between client and Pega Cloud which are outside of Pega’s controls