Service Operations and Support for Pega Cloud GCP Early Access Program
This content applies only to Pega Cloud environments
This article is part of the Pega Cloud GCP Early Access Subscription Documentation.
For Pega Cloud maintenance, monitoring, and support, Pega Cloud operates global support centers aligned with global privacy requirements as per our Privacy Notice.
Pega Cloud provide each client with the following Service Operations capabilities:
- Environment monitoring and management with proactive response to infrastructure issues and failures, resource utilization issues and tuning of environments to support Guardrail- and license-compliant applications across all client environments.
- Database monitoring and management to support availability and performance for Guardrail- and license-compliant applications, as well as changes required by the client which are not enabled by Pega Platform features.
- Network monitoring and management including firewall and security group configuration and network and system level access monitoring, with 12-month storage of security audit logs.
- Service maintenance and updates including all scheduled Pega Platform and CRM application software updates, as well as Pega Cloud infrastructure updates and upgrades.
- Security monitoring and management in line with the Security Standards.
- Data backup and restore management as described in the Data Backup Objectives section above.
- Deployment of new Pega Cloud Subscriptions.
Pegasystems Global Client Support
Each Pega Cloud client receives access to Pega Global Client Support (GCS), which provides follow-the-sun support through Pega’s global support locations:
- North/South/Central America
Clients will receive premium-level service for assistance with cloud issues, including:
- Problems encountered during application development
- Issues encountered during standard use or testing
- Environmental issues, including performance and configuration problems with the product
- Upgrade or migration problems
- Other software use or operation errors
For details, please see the [email protected] Handbook.
GCS and Pega Cloud support teams work with clients to resolve issues in the clients’ Pega Cloud environments. Pega’s Cloud services are contracted for using Pega business metrics (for example: users and cases) and not at the server/CPU/memory level. Therefore, it is not part of Pegasystems’s support practice for Pega Cloud support teams to share specifics of the Cloud infrastructure, such as screenshots of capacity/usage, infrastructure logs, firewall/security configurations, and details about the general architecture of Pega Cloud. The security of Pega Platform and the Pega Cloud infrastructure is a top priority at Pegasystems, and as part of our commitment to keep the Cloud environments secure, Pegasystems’s practice is to not release this type of information.
Pega Cloud provides each client with access to Self Service capabilities, including:
- Pega Community – includes access to:
- Pegasystems Knowledge Base
- Support Center
- Pega Academy
- Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud, the Pega application performance monitoring service deployed to all client environments. PDC will be made available from within our Pega AWS region(s).
- Database Management features built into the Pega Platform, including Schema Tools and Query Runner capabilities.