Client responsibilities for Pega Cloud for Government
This content applies only to Pega Cloud environments
This article is part of the Pega Cloud for Government Subscription Documentation.
Client Data Rights and Responsibilities
Clients must agree to comply with the Pega Cloud Acceptable Use Policy.
The below rights and responsibilities will govern clients’ use of the Subscription Services in addition to and in accordance with the terms of clients’ Agreement and an applicable Schedule.
- The client agrees to notify Pegasystems of specific data domiciling or regulatory requirements, such as U.S.-only data storage or Business Associate Agreements.
- Client agrees to be responsible for the classification and use of the application data they collect, including:
- Data minimization and retention
- Data use limitation
- Data quality and content integrity
Client privacy and security responsibilities
Clients agree to maintain certain controls in their Pega Cloud for Government environments, which complement the controls in Pega Cloud.
Clients must agree to:
- Establish, manage, monitor, and otherwise control all application user accounts and privileges within their developed applications.
- Report issues and incidents to Pega Cloud, and to follow up on the status of those issues to ensure that they are resolved.
- Monitor the security of the developed application by using Pega Platform tools.