Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Configuring the Email Collection Interaction channel option
Use the Collections Interaction smart shape to update the associated collections case by attaching the selected email treatment and updating the history summary within the interaction channel. The actual email is sent to a customer’s email account by using the Send Email shape.
- In the Pega Customer Decision Hub portal, from the navigation menu, select .
- Open your action and, on the Flow tab, right-click the Collections Interaction smart shape, and then select Properties.
- In the Collections Interaction Properties window, select Email.
- In the Treatment field, press the down arrow to select the type of treatment from the list.
- Leave the following fields blank:
- Audit note field
- Enable navigation link check box
- In the Advanced area, the Status and Tickets fields
Using these fields within the context of Collections offers is not currently supported.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Configuring the Call Collection Interaction channel option Next topic Configuring the SMS Collection Interaction channel option