Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Pega Collections and Pega Customer Decision Hub
In order to deliver personalized recommendations in your collections strategy, Pega Customer Decision Hub™ is leveraged in Pega Collections through the following use cases:
- Identifying the best collections treatment for a customer
- Initiating and stopping collections treatments
- Recommending the best payment plan
- Initiating a settlement plan
- Starting and stopping a "broken promise" treatment
- Starting a repossession process (a Right to Cure treatment)
These use cases are achieved through Decision Strategies, Offer Flows, Predictive Models, and other Pega Customer Decision Hub artifacts that support 1:1 customer engagement. For example, Offer Flows define the different types of treatments that a customer may receive. The Decision Strategy executes in real time, triggering the Offer Flow, to determine which option is best suited for the customer and their specific scenario.
Previous topic Legacy mode support in Pega Collections Next topic Integration to Pega Customer Decision Hub for Pega Collections