In order to deliver personalized recommendations in your collections strategy, Pega Customer Decision Hub™ is leveraged in Pega Collections through the following use cases:
- Identifying the best collections treatment for a customer
- Initiating and stopping collections treatments
- Recommending the best payment plan
- Initiating a settlement plan
- Starting and stopping a "broken promise" treatment
- Starting a repossession process (a Right to Cure treatment)
These use cases are achieved through Decision Strategies, Offer Flows, Predictive Models, and other Pega Customer Decision Hub artifacts that support 1:1 customer engagement. For example, Offer Flows define the different types of treatments that a customer may receive. The Decision Strategy executes in real time, triggering the Offer Flow, to determine which option is best suited for the customer and their specific scenario.