If the integration between Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services and Collections is not working, please ensure the following:
- In Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services, configure the ConnectCRMURL dynamic system setting to have the endpoint URL of the Pega Customer Service for Financial Services instance to which you are connecting.
- In Pega Customer Service for Financial Services, configure the endpoint URL of the Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services instance.
- Update the Customer Decision Hub configuration landing page. Click .
This maps to a dynamic system setting called ConnectMKTURL.
- On the Customer Decision Hub configuration landing page, ensure that NBA Enabled is set to true and that the Advisor Server is set to the Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services endpoint URL.
To change these fields, click the blue label for each field.
- In Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services, ensure that your decisioning topology has a node associated to it and that the agent status on that node is set to enabled.
- If your Agent status is not available, ensure that your marketing agents are enabled on the nodes required.
For more information, see the Pega Customer Decision Hub Installation Guide.
- In Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services, verify that at least one node is configured for each of your decisioning services and that the status of each node is normal.
There should be a node configured for Decision Data Store, Adaptive Decision Manager, and Data Flow. Set one for Visual Business Director if you plan on using it. It is not used for the Collections functionality.
- If you are not getting offers in the NextBestAction REST service, it may be because your customer is in collections.
The logic for this is defined in the eligibility criteria IsInCollections.
- If you are tracing the functionality, you may see errors in the SimpleProcessOffer activity. This activity is designed to error out on obj-open if the offer flow is new or has been previously resolved and there does not exist an instance of it in your DB table. Ignore this error in your tracer.
- You can test the service through SOAP UI or similar software. You can also run and trace the service method activity ProcessWSRequest.
Note: The following values for the service and service method activity are required: RequestType, Account Number, CustomerID, and AccountType.
- If Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services is not returning offers, ensure that the agent schedules in the application have been enabled. This includes: PegaMKT-Engine, PegaMKT-PushNotification, PegaMKT-FieldMarketing, and PegaNBAM-Artifacts.
Note: If you have created the agent ProcessBatchJob as an agent schedule in your implementation layer, you should enable that one rather than the one in PegaNBAM-Artifacts.
- If your service returns successfully when initiating an offer, but your offer is not run or does not contain customer data, confirm that the context dictionary defined does not have a secondary context defined as a top level page or “parent” to your customer context. The customer context needs to be your top level context.
- If your right to cure offer is running, but you do not see the collections case updated with the right to cure mail or email, add a Wait shape prior to the collections interaction smart shape or update your Send email or Send sms shape to include a wait of a few seconds.