Before you begin: Plan the update so that there are no in-flight collections
processes running during the update.
Perform the following steps to update your Collections implementation
- Update your Pega Customer Decision Hub application.
- Log in to your Pega Customer Decision Hub implementation application as
an operator with access to Dev Studio.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Built on applications section, update the
application to PegaMarketing_FW, and then change the
value in the Version field to
- Download and import the Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial
Services legacy component from Pega Marketplace.
Important: While importing the component, select the
Replace option for the classes displayed.
- Attach the component to your Collections implementation application.
- Save the application rule.
- Validate the Collections functionality.
- Ensure that the CRMEndPointURL dynamic system setting
points to the correct Pega Customer Service instance.
- Update the CPMFSAuthProfile authentication profile with
the authentication credentials for the service.
- If you previously changed any rules shipped with the Pega Customer Decision Hub for Financial Services rulesets, ensure that those
rules are aligned with latest changes.