Importing the application file
The system data and rulesets for Pega Customer Relationship Management for Communications are loaded during this task.
Pega Customer Relationship Management for Communications Installation Guide
- Log in to Pega Platform
https://<hostname>:<port>/prweb) by entering the administrator ID, for example, [email protected] and the password that you used during Pega Platform installation.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Select the
Rules\PegaCRMC.jarfile from your distribution media, and then follow the wizard instructions.
- When the import is complete, click Done.
- Apply the required hotfixes by using Hotfix Manager. For more information
about applying hotfixes, see Applying the latest on-premises patch.
Note: When installing Customer Service for Communications 8.7, check Pega Marketplace for any hotfixes issued for the Pega Next Best Action Advisor connector for Customer Service component. After applying the hotfixes, add the component to your application as described next.
- Optional: Verify the application rules.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click .
- Confirm that the following application rule or rules are displayed in the
- For Customer Service for Communications: CustomerServiceForComms 8.7
- For Sales Automation for Communications: PegaSalesAutomationCosmos.8
Previous topic Installing the application Next topic Adding the Next Best Action Advisor component for Customer Service to your application