The system data and rulesets for Pega Customer Relationship Management for Communications are loaded during this task.
- Log in to Pega Platform
https://<hostname>:<port>/prweb) by entering the administrator ID, for example, [email protected] and the password that you used during Pega Platform installation.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Select the
Rules\PegaCRMC.jarfile from your distribution media, and then follow the wizard instructions.
- For schema changes, depending on your site's requirements, select either
Automatic or Manual, and then continue
following the wizard instructions.
If you select Manual, see Viewing and applying schema changes.
- When the import is complete, click Done.
- Apply the required hotfixes by using Hotfix Manager. For more information
about applying hotfixes, see Applying the latest on-premises patch.
- If you are using the CSCEndUser skin for your existing application, update the application to use the CSEndUser skin.
- Optional: Verify the application rules.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click .
- Confirm that the following application rule or rules are displayed in the
- For Customer Service for Communications: CustomerServiceForComms 8.7
- For Sales Automation for Communications: PegaSalesAutomation.8