This document describes how to update the Pega Customer Service for Communications and Pega Sales Automation applications that are part of the Pega Customer Relationship Management for Communications suite of applications. There is a single installer for the Pega Customer Service for Communications and Pega Sales Automation applications, but each application is licensed separately.
This document applies only to Pega customers who are running the applications on the premises or in a third-party cloud installation. For information about feature adoption steps for Pega Cloud Services environments, see the Pega CRM for Communications 8.7 Feature Adoption for Pega Cloud guide on the Pega Documentation home page.
- Running the Upgrade Checkers
- Oracle database users only: Verifying the primary key of the CPMCFW service history table
- Completing the prerequisite tasks
- Backing up your system
- Updating legacy Pega Customer Service portals
- Updating the application
- Adopting the new features
- Adding the CSChatComponentSettings data transform
- Deprecated cases
Next topic Running the Upgrade Checkers